Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Entering the Adobe Flash Mob

Well I did it. And I feel dirty, denuded, debased, dissembled. I joined a foursquare Flash Mob. Without going into the full details, breaking down the viabilities of any of it, but I joined it. Heatpocalypse NYC. So start the deriding -- I blame it on the heat.

Now, this should not be confused with the Snowpocalypse, nor the (probable) Windpocalypse which I assume I was writing during. I'm also assuming there will be a Hailpocalypse, a Fogpocalypse, and a Cicadapocalypse at various other times. Heaven forbid there be an actual apocalyptic event, like say a Tsunami or something similar. No, it's uncomfortable, therefore it must be likened to the end.

And what do I get from it? A little electronic badge. It's like tamagotchi, but even more useless and not an actual piece of gold, cockring, or something else. Hooray.

The good news -- it's probably about a hundred degrees in my suite right now. And so while it cools, I'm going to get a beer. Ciao, kids. I feel like such a frakking lemming.

No comments:

Post a Comment