Monday, November 16, 2009

and you will know us by the trail of the read (?)

I've been awol from here for a while, kids, and I apologize. And even more distressingly, I actually have nothing to report, save for the ever changing floor plan of my apartment and some random, weird bumpings in the night that's playing completely off my imagination.

But how do I spend my time in these situations? Easy, I read. And reading I have been doing.

So below is a digest of what's been through my system:

  • An indictment, and for my two cents a compelling one, of a certain type of contemporary parenthood.

  • Yes, Heidegger was an ideological nightmare, but can we separate the man from the legacy from the belief system?

  • Finally, how much cute can a normal man take before he wants to break out the panda steaks with a hello kitty au jus


Feel free to discuss amongst yourselves. I'm thinking about reading some Louis Lamour.

No comments:

Post a Comment